Foreign-Trade Zones [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eightieth Congress, second session, on May 10, 1948.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Foreign trade regulation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to authorize manufacturing and trade exhibitions in U.S. foreign trade zones.
Considers (80) H.R. 6159, (80) H.R. 6160.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Foreign-Trade Zones
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Foreign-Trade Zones. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(80) H1206-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|