Investigation of the Federal Security Agency [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Appropriations, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Aug. 4-6, 1948.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Federal Security Agency.
United States Employment Service -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Censorship -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Investigates Federal Security Agency Office of Publications and Reports alleged review and censorship of subordinate offices' publications. Also investigates U.S. Employment Service appropriation allocations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Investigation of the Federal Security Agency
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Investigation of the Federal Security Agency. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(80) H1216-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|