Patent Extension [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on June 20, 22, 1951.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Government document
iv, 121 p. ;
- Patent laws and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 10. Considers legislation to authorize extension of patent period when the use, exploitation, or promotion of the patent has been postponed by war or other national emergency.
Considers (82) H.R. 323, (82) H.R. 4054.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3. Patent Extension
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3. Patent Extension. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(82) H1343-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|