Full Committee Hearing on S. 3019 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Second Congress, second session, on June 9, 1952.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1952.
- Government document
4837-4867 p. ;
- Medical personnel -- Supply and demand -- United States.
Bounties, Military -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Pay, allowances, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 80.
Considers (82) S. 3019.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Full Committee Hearing on S. 3019
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Full Committee Hearing on S. 3019. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(82) H1454-0.27
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|