Section 722 of the Internal Revenue Code. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 7, 1946.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers tax relief for business losses resulting from drought. Includes "Drought on the Great Plains in the 1930's," by Lewis Severson (p. 399-449).
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation. Section 722 of the Internal Revenue Code
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation. Section 722 of the Internal Revenue Code. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(79) S807-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|