Investigation of the National Defense Program. Part 40, Aircraft Contracts (Hughes Aircraft Co. and Kaiser-Hughes Corp.) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee Investigating the National Defense Program, Eightieth Congress, first session, on July 28-31, Aug. 1, 2, 4-9, 11, 1947.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource foldouts ;
- Hughes Tool Company.
Hughes Flying-boat (Seaplane).
Governmental investigations -- United States.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Procurement.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Investigates delays and cost overruns in construction of Kaiser-Hughes Corp.-Hughes Tool Co. "flying boat" cargo plane and Hughes Tool Co. F-11 reconnaissance planes. Includes allegations that Sen. Owen Brewster offered to call off the investigation if Hughes would agree to merge his Transcontinental and Western Air with Pan American Airways.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee Investigating the National Defense Program. Investigation of the National Defense Program
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee Investigating the National Defense Program. Investigation of the National Defense Program. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(80) S844-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|