Long-Range Agricultural Policy and Program. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Eightieth Congress, first session, on Oct. 9, 10, Nov. 5, 19-21, Dec. 11, 1947.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Department of Agriculture.
Agriculture and state -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Studies the trends, needs, and problems of agriculture in the U.S., its territories, and possessions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Long-Range Agricultural Policy and Program
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Long-Range Agricultural Policy and Program. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(80) S855-0-J
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|