National Multiple Sclerosis Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Health Legislation, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on May 10, 1949.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Federal aid to medical research -- United States.
Multiple sclerosis -- Research -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to establish a National Multiple Sclerosis Institute.
Considers (81) S. 102.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Health Legislation. National Multiple Sclerosis Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Health Legislation. National Multiple Sclerosis Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S902-2-F
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|