Reduction of Government Expenditures [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on May 31, June 1, 2, 1949.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Budget -- United States.
Budget deficits -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers resolutions suggesting ways of averting a budget deficit.
Considers (81) S.J. Res. 102, (81) S.J. Res. 108, (81) S.J. Res. 94, (81) S.J. Res. 97.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments. Reduction of Government Expenditures
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments. Reduction of Government Expenditures. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S906-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|