Influence in Government Procurement [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Investigations Subcommittee, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Aug. 8-12, 15-17, 23-26, 30, 31, Sept. 1, 1949.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Army -- Officers.
Conflict of interests -- United States.
Public contracts -- United States.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Investigates alleged improper use of influence by certain Army Officers and private businessmen in obtaining Government contracts and modifying administrative orders of Federal agencies.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments. Investigations Subcommittee. Influence in Government Procurement
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments. Investigations Subcommittee. Influence in Government Procurement. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S921-12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|