Securities Exchange Act Amendments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 7-10, 1950.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Securities -- United States.
Over-the-counter markets -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to extend Federal financial disclosure and proxy regulations to over the counter traded securities.
Considers (81) S. 2408.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange. Securities Exchange Act Amendments
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange. Securities Exchange Act Amendments. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S925-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|