Department Store Lease at Oak Ridge, Tenn. [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Subcommittee To Inquire into the Leasing of Certain Department Store Facilities in Oak Ridge, Tenn., Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Mar. 13, 14, 1950.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Department stores -- Tennessee -- Oak Ridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Department Store Lease at Oak Ridge, Tenn
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Department Store Lease at Oak Ridge, Tenn. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S938-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|