American Enka Corp. [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Labor-Management Relations, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on June 15, 16, 1950.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Government document
1 online resource
- American Enka Company.
Collective bargaining -- Textile industry -- Tennessee.
Strikes and lockouts -- Textile industry -- Tennessee.
Violence -- Tennessee.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearings were held in Morristown, Tenn.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor-Management Relations. American Enka Corp
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor-Management Relations. American Enka Corp. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(81) S953-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|