Defense Minerals Policy [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Dec. 12, 1951.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Government document
iii, 226 p. ;
- Mines and mineral resources -- United States.
Strategic materials -- United States.
Price regulation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearing was held at Butte, Mont.
Considers (82) S. 2241.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Defense Minerals Policy
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Defense Minerals Policy. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(82) S1020-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|