War Risk Insurance [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Aug. 5, 1954.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Government document
iii, 40 p. ;
- Marine insurance -- War risks -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to restore judicial review of claims arising under Government-held war risk insurance contracts.
Considers (83) H.R. 4665, (83) S. 1878.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. War Risk Insurance
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. War Risk Insurance. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(83) H1466-10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|