Traffic in, and Control of, Narcotics, Barbiturates, and Amphetamines [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Narcotics, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session and Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Oct. 13, 14, 18, 19, Nov. 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, Dec. 14, 15, 1955, Jan. 30, 1956.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Government document
xiii, 1633 p. ;
- Drugs -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to revise narcotics law violation penalties, transfer Treasury Dept Bureau of Narcotics to Justice Dept, and establish PHS Division of Narcotics Clinics. Nov. 4 hearing was held in Lexington, Ky.; Nov. 7 and 8 hearings were held in NYC; Nov. 10 and 11 hearings were held in San Francisco, Calif.; Nov. 14 hearing was held in Seattle, Wash.; and Nov. 16 and 17 hearings were held in Chicago, Ill.
Considers (84) H.R. 99, (84) H.R. 130, (84) H.R. 388, (84) H.R. 817, (84) H.R. 3398, (84) H.R. 4978, (84) H.J. Res. 225.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Narcotics. Traffic in, and Control of, Narcotics, Barbiturates, and Amphetamines
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Narcotics. Traffic in, and Control of, Narcotics, Barbiturates, and Amphetamines. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(84) H1544-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|