Housing Act of 1954, FHA Insurance Provisions. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Apr. 19-23, 28, 29, 1954.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Government document
v, 1303-2043 p. : foldouts ;
- Housing policy -- United States.
Mortgage guarantee insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on national housing assistance legislation. Focuses on dismissal of FHA Commissioner and alleged illegal favoritism in handling of FHA loans. Includes FHA report "List of Dealers Subject to Provisions of Regulation VIII Section 2 Through April 24, 1954," (1954) p. 1906-1966.
Considers (83) S. 2889, (83) S. 2938, (83) S. 2449.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Housing Act of 1954, FHA Insurance Provisions
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Housing Act of 1954, FHA Insurance Provisions. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(83) S1073-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|