AEC-FCDA Relationship [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Subcommittee on Security, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 24, 1955.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Government document
iii, 57 p. ;
- United States. Federal Civil Defense Administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers AEC security regulations effect on Federal Civil Defense Administration employees access to AEC information. Also considers dangers of radioactive fallout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Subcommittee on Security. AEC-FCDA Relationship
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Subcommittee on Security. AEC-FCDA Relationship. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(84) S1147-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|