Governmental Indemnity [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 15-18, 21, June 14, 1956.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Government document
iv, 429 p. ;
- Nuclear hazards insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers proposed legislation to establish a Government indemnity or insurance program to supplement private insurance covering reactor hazards to the public.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Governmental Indemnity
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Governmental Indemnity. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(84) S1178-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|