Oceanography [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Special Subcommittee on Oceanography, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 22, 1960.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Government document
iii, 35 p. ;
- United States. Weather Bureau -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 2482 and related H.R. 2483, to remove geographical limitations on activities of the Coast and Geodetic Survey and to readjust rates of pay to Survey and Weather Bureau employees performing certain tasks.
Considers (86) S. 2482, (86) S. 2483.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Special Subcommittee on the Loading and Unloading of Explosives. Oceanography
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Special Subcommittee on the Loading and Unloading of Explosives. Oceanography. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(86) H1800-6-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|