Red Cross Charter Amendment to Promote Peace [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 23, 1960.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Government document
iii, 36 p. ;
- American National Red Cross -- Charters.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 9027, to amend the American National Red Cross charter to include the prevention of war and establishment of world peace as goals of the organization.
Considers (86) H.R. 9027.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Red Cross Charter Amendment to Promote Peace
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Red Cross Charter Amendment to Promote Peace. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(86) H1812-12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|