Civil Rights [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Rules, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on June 30, 1964.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Government document
ii, 57 p. ;
- Civil rights -- United States.
African Americans -- Civil rights.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation authorizing the adoption of the Senate Civil Rights Bill without further House consideration.
Considers (88) H.R. 7152, (88) H. Res. 789.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Civil Rights
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Civil Rights. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) H2073-10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|