Minimum Wage-Hour Legislation. Part 2. and Appendix [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, General Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Mar. 16, 23, 25, 26, 30, Apr. 6, 8, 1964.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Government document
ix, 619-1145 p. ;
- Minimum wage -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Hours of labor -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- March 25, 26, and 30 hearings were held in Dorado, Puerto Rico.
Considers (88) H.R. 9824.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. General Subcommittee on Labor. Minimum Wage-Hour Legislation
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. General Subcommittee on Labor. Minimum Wage-Hour Legislation. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) H2093-1-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|