Water Resources. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on National Water Resources, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Oct. 7, 1959.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Government document
iv, 152 p. ;
- Water resources development -- Middle West.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Examines the water resources development activities in the northern Midwest, such as irrigation and flood control programs, recreational and wildlife water use, and dams and reservoir projects, for the purpose of projecting future national water resources goals. Hearing was held in Bismarck, N.Dak.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on National Water Resources. Water Resources
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on National Water Resources. Water Resources. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(86) S1369-4-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|