Unemployment Problems. Part 6. Welch, Beckley, Fayetteville, and Wheeling, W.Va [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Unemployment Problems, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Nov. 16-18, 1959.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Government document
vii, 2295-2689 p. ;
- Unemployment -- West Virginia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings to examine regional unemployment problems. Nov. 16 hearing was held in Welch, W.Va.; Nov. 17 morning session hearing was held in Beckley, W.Va.; Nov. 17 afternoon session hearing was held in Fayetteville, W.Va.; and Nov. 18 hearing was held in Wheeling, W.Va.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Unemployment Problems. Unemployment Problems
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Unemployment Problems. Unemployment Problems. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(86) S1383-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|