Administered Prices. Part 16. Administered Prices in the Drug Industry (Tranquilizers) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 21, 22, 26-29, 1960.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Government document
viii, 8885-9449 p. ;
- Tranquilizing drugs -- Prices -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly. Administered Prices
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly. Administered Prices. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(86) S1410-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|