Juvenile Delinquency. Part 14, Interstate Traffic in Mail-Order Firearms [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate Juvenile Delinquency in the U.S., Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Jan. 29, 30, Mar. 7, May 1, 2, 1963.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Government document
v, 3185-3533 p. ;
- Mail-order business -- United States.
Firearms -- United States -- Purchasing.
Juvenile delinquency -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings investigating juvenile delinquency.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency. Juvenile Delinquency
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency. Juvenile Delinquency. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) S1448-11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|