Water Carrier Bulk Commodity Exemption [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 9, Aug. 7, 1961.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Government document
iii, 99 p. ;
- Inland water transportation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Bulk carrier cargo ships -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Discusses legislation to amend temporarily the Interstate Commerce Act to authorize inland water way shippers to carry both general regulated and bulk exempt commodities without having bulk commodities lose their tax exemption.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Water Carrier Bulk Commodity Exemption
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Water Carrier Bulk Commodity Exemption. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(87) S1490-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|