Deactivation of Military Installations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Sept. 15, Oct. 3, 1961.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Government document
iii, 85 p. ;
- Military bases -- United States -- Economic aspects.
Unemployment -- United States -- Regional disparities.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 1892 and identical S. 2039, to authorize Commerce Dept to conduct studies on economic effects of deactivating military installations in areas where unemployment is high. Oct. 3 hearing was held in New Brunswick, N.J.
Considers (87) S. 1892, (87) S. 2039.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Deactivation of Military Installations
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Deactivation of Military Installations. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(87) S1490-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|