Foreign Service Annuities [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Sept. 14, 1962.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Government document
iii, 35 p. ;
- United States. Foreign Service -- Officials and employees -- Pensions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 1010 and S. 1011, to increase widow's annuities under the Foreign Service retirement system and to provide for retroactive recomputation of annuity provisions for those persons already retired.
Considers (87) S. 1010, (87) S. 1011.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Foreign Service Annuities
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Foreign Service Annuities. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(87) S1539-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|