Cox and Tierney Nominations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Jan. 31, 1963.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Government document
iii, 44 p. ;
- Cox, Kenneth Alan.
Tierney, Paul J.
United States. Interstate Commerce Commission -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
United States. Federal Communications Commission -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 1. Reviews Kenneth A. Cox's views regarding radio and television regulation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Cox and Tierney Nominations
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Cox and Tierney Nominations. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) S1550-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|