Peace Corps Act Amendments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Feb. 24, 1964.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Government document
iii, 53 p. ;
- Peace Corps (U.S.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (88) S. 2455.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Peace Corps Act Amendments
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Peace Corps Act Amendments. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) S1569-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|