Southeast Asia Resolution [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, and Senate Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session and Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 6, 1964.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Government document
iii, 36 p. ;
- Tonkin Gulf Incidents, 1964.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S.J. Res. 59, to authorize the President to undertake defensive military action in Southeast Asia following North Vietnamese attack on two U.S. naval vessels in the Tonkin Gulf. Classified material has been deleted.
Considers (88) S.J. Res. 59.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Southeast Asia Resolution
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Southeast Asia Resolution. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(88) S1754-16
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|