Gorgas Memorial Laboratory [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 27, 1965.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Government document
iii, 13 p. ;
- Gorgas Memorial Laboratory -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 511, to increase annual appropriations for the Gorgas Memorial Laboratory.
Considers (89) S. 511.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs. Gorgas Memorial Laboratory
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs. Gorgas Memorial Laboratory. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) H2129-10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|