Close Air Support [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Special Subcommittee on Tactical Air Support, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Sept. 22, 23, 28-30, Oct. 6, 14, 1965.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Government document
ii, 4639-4857, viii p. ;
- Close air support.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Aerial operations, American.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 43. Considers requests for and results of AF aircraft bombing missions against Vietcong targets in support of U.S. ground forces.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Special Subcommittee on Tactical Air Support. Close Air Support
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Special Subcommittee on Tactical Air Support. Close Air Support. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) H2236-0.1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|