Public Service Employment [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Select Subcommittee on Labor, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 7-9, 20, July 1, 1968.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Government document
iv, 199 p. ;
- Public service employment -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 12280 and related H.R. 14493 and H.R. 16623, to authorize funding for Federal, state and local public service employment programs.
Considers (90) H.R. 12280, (90) H.R. 14493, (90) H.R. 16623.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Labor. Public Service Employment
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Labor. Public Service Employment. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(90) H2365-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|