Attorneys' Fees [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 2 (Judiciary), Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 12, 1967.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Government document
iii, 104 p. ;
- Lawyers -- Fees -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 21. Considers H.R. 10216, to remove arbitrary and unreasonable limitations upon attorneys' fees for services rendered in certain proceedings before Federal courts and administrative agencies.
Considers (90) H.R. 10216, (90) H.R. 15150, (90) S. 1073.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 2. Attorneys' Fees
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 2. Attorneys' Fees. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(90) H2381-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|