National School Lunch Programs [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Jan. 16, Mar. 6, 1969.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Government document
iii, 106 p. ;
- National school lunch program -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 515 and related H.R. 516, to amend the National School Lunch Act and the Child Nutrition Act of 1966 to clarify and strengthen administration of the National School Lunch program, to define program eligibility more carefully in order to better serve the poor, and to improve child nutrition through nutrition education and improved nutritional standards for program food. Appendix includes materials on H.R. 4832, to amend the National School Lunch Act to assure privacy of program participants.
Considers (91) H.R. 4832, (91) H.R. 515, (91) H.R. 516.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. National School Lunch Programs
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. National School Lunch Programs. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) H2388-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|