Unemployment Compensation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Oct. 1-3, 6, 7, 1969.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Government document
xi, 688 p. ;
- Unemployment insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 12625, the Employment Security Amendments of 1969, to amend Federal Unemployment Tax Act to extend Federal and state unemployment insurance coverage to small business, farm workers and religious and nonprofit organizations. Also allows employer contributions to state unemployment agencies to be deducted from Federal taxes paid for unemployment insurance; and redefines length of payment and qualifications for compensation.
Considers (91) H.R. 12625.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Unemployment Compensation
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Unemployment Compensation. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) H2429-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|