Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 26-30, May 3, 1965.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Government document
vii, 462 p. ;
- Public works -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Unemployment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Underemployment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 1648, to authorize grants for public works and development facilities, other financial assistance and the planning and coordination needed to alleviate conditions of substantial and persistent unemployment and underemployment in economically distressed areas and regions.
Considers (89) S. 812, (89) S. 1648.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) S1673-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|