Loan Service of Captioned Films for the Deaf [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on S. 2232, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 10, 1965.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Government document
iv, 82 p. ;
- Deaf -- Services for -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 2232, to expand HEW's captioned film service for the deaf to include educational media other than films and to provide for training of personnel in the use of films and other educational media.
Considers (89) S. 2232.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Loan Service of Captioned Films for the Deaf
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Loan Service of Captioned Films for the Deaf. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) S1686-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|