Military Medical Benefits [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee on H.R. 14088 and S. 3169, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 22, 24, 1966.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Government document
iv, 211 p. ;
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Medical care.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers H.R. 14088 and related S. 3169, to expand medical benefits for present and past military personnel and dependents.
Considers (89) H.R. 9271, (89) H.R. 14088, (89) H.R. 14393, (89) S. 3169.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Military Medical Benefits
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Military Medical Benefits. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) S1754-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|