Small Business Investment Act Amendments of 1966 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Small Business, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 24, 25, 1966.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Government document
iii, 80 p. ;
- Small business investment companies -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 3695, to amend the Small Business Investment Act to improve SBA organization and to strengthen SBA regulation of small business investment companies by granting SBA the power to examine their books and revoke their licenses.
Considers (89) S. 3695.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Small Business. Small Business Investment Act Amendments of 1966
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Small Business. Small Business Investment Act Amendments of 1966. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) S1760-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|