Ecological Research and Surveys [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 27, 1966.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Government document
iv, 160 p. ;
- Conservation of natural resources -- Research -- United States.
Information services -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 2282, to authorize the Interior Dept to research and describe U.S. natural environmental systems for improved natural resource management and to establish a central clearinghouse for Government information on ecological problems.
Considers (89) S. 2282.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Ecological Research and Surveys
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Ecological Research and Surveys. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(89) S1764-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|