National Park Foundation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 20, 1967.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Government document
iii, 21 p. ;
- National Park Foundation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 814, to establish a National Park Foundation with authority to receive gifts of real and personal property for the development of natural, scenic, historic, and recreational resources.
Considers (90) S. 814.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. National Park Foundation
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. National Park Foundation. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(90) S1834-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|