U.S. Relicensing or Recapture of Licensed Hydroelectric Projects [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 26, 27, 1968.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Government document
iv, 153 p. : foldout ;
- Hydroelectric power plants -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 90-62. Considers S. 2445, to amend the Federal Power Act to clarify the manner in which the U.S. may take over a hydroelectric project upon expiration of its license.
Considers (90) S. 2445.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. U.S. Relicensing or Recapture of Licensed Hydroelectric Projects
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. U.S. Relicensing or Recapture of Licensed Hydroelectric Projects. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(90) S1874-10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|