Competitive Problems in the Drug Industry. Part 5 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Monopoly, Ninetieth Congress, first session and Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Dec. 14, 19, 1967; Jan. 18, 19, 25, 1968.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Government document
iv, 1555-2138 p. ;
- Competition -- United States.
Pharmaceutical industry -- United States.
Drugs -- Prices -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on drug industry problems. Further investigates public criticism of pharmaceutical industry pricing practices and profit structure.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Monopoly. Competitive Problems in the Drug Industry
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Monopoly. Competitive Problems in the Drug Industry. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(90) S1875-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|