Nomination [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Apr. 15, 1969.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Government document
ii, 21 p. ;
- Brown, William H., III.
United States. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission -- Officials and employees.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nomination
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nomination. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) S1954-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|