Tax Reform Act of 1969. Part 4 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Sept. 22-25, 1969.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Government document
xvii, 2665-3923 p. ;
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on proposed fiscal legislation in general, and with respect to cooperatives, farm losses, income averaging, limit on tax preferences, allocation of deductions, and state and local bond interest.
Considers (91) H.R. 13270.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Tax Reform Act of 1969
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Tax Reform Act of 1969. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) S2033-0
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|