Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1970. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Labor, Ninety-First Congress, first session and Ninety-First Congress, second session, on Sept. 30, Nov. 4, 21, 24, 26, Dec. 9, 15, 16, 1969; Mar. 7, Apr. 10, 28, 1970.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1970.
- Government document
xi, 1006 p. ;
- Industrial hygiene -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Industrial safety -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers S. 2193 and S. 2788, to provide a comprehensive program for assuring safe and healthful working conditions by establishing and enforcing mandatory safety and health standards, by assisting the states in their efforts to assure such conditions, and by providing for research, information, education and training in the field of occupational safety and health.
Considers (91) S. 1231, (91) S. 2193, (91) S. 2788.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor. Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1970
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor. Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1970. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) S2080-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|